CAST’s 3rd Annual UDL Symposium is currently full.
Providing high quality education is a matter of social justice, and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) is an innovative framework that supports all learners –regardless of socioeconomic, cultural, gender, language, cognitive, physical, and emotional background— by providing exceptional, rigorous learning opportunities. UDL proactively infuses opportunities for learners to overcome barriers and ensure that “learning has no limits.”
Please join us for CAST’s 3rd Annual UDL Symposium, where we will:
- Share new research around UDL as it relates to social justice
- Innovate strategies to design learning opportunities that address the needs of all learners
- Connect with educators, researchers, designers, policy makers, technology specialists, and administrators from around the world to discuss UDL and social justice
- All materials (most materials will be provided digitally)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch and refreshment break on Days 1 and 2
- Afternoon reception on Day 2
Upon completion of the Symposium, participants will receive an official CAST certificate.
University of Massachusetts Boston
July 31-August 2, 2017
Days 1 & 2: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
$795. A 10% discount is offered to teams of three or more people from the same organization who register together.
Check out Social Media Highlights from the 2016 UDL Symposium!
View Additional Symposium Information Below
Travel and Hotel
Be sure to arrange your own transportation and hotel. If arriving by air, please use Boston’s Logan Airport.
UMass Boston is accessible via public transportation (Boston’s MBTA, known locally as “The T”). Take the Red Line to the JFK/UMass stop. Visit UMass Boston’s Getting Here page for detailed directions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing via fax, email, or mail 10 business days prior to the first day of the Symposium. A full refund, minus a $35 processing fee, will be issued at that time. Cancellations made within 10 business days of the Symposium cannot be refunded (this includes no-shows). Substitute registrations are encouraged.